Table of Contents
Effective date: 10-01-2024
1. Important Information and Who We Are
Our full details are: Full Name of Legal Entity: 52burritodates.com Email address: [email protected] Postal address: [Your Business Address] You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant supervisory authority for data protection issues.
2. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data
- Contact Data
- Technical Data
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
- Direct interactions
- Automated technologies or interactions
- Third parties or publicly available sources
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
8. Third-party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
10. Contact Us